We need to have a bit of a heart-to-heart, my friend.
You’re doing too good of a job in your career, taking care of your family, and making sure everyone around you is happy and comfortable.
Why “too good”?
Well, your own health and well-being is firmly situated in the backseat of the priority bus.
And it’s a problem because now you’re feeling it in all those aches, pains, maxed out stress levels, and barely-there energy. You find yourself always nursing some injury. And finding the time and motivation to work out has never been tougher.
At the same time, you think about your parents and how, more than anything, you don’t want to age like them.
In fact, you want to throw a massive middle finger emoji at society’s version of what an aging woman should look like, wear, try, do, and be.
Starting today, you want to write the story of your next half of life.
And you want a big part of the chapter to be doing the things you love, because you’re physically strong enough to go at them.
Knowing exactly what to do is tricky in this information-overload age.
The world is full of conflicting fitness info from:
👉🏼 TikTok influencers whose businesses are built around showing their 🍑 to gain likes and followers— not helping people like you reach your goals
👉🏼 People with massive followings who claim to be industry “experts” but lack the appropriate qualifications and put out lots of click-bait content that’s actually complete horseshit.
And for a busy woman like you, sifting through it all is simply not an option.
You want to get only the info you need to move the needle … like now.
From someone knowledgeable and trustworthy.
You want accountability from someone who gets you (aka not some 20-something protein-shake-totin’ gym bro).
And of course, have a custom plan that gets you to your goals and not society’s ideals– whatever those are this week.
The benefits of 1:1 coaching with us
Our 1:1 strength, conditioning, endurance, and nutrition coaching is totally online and completely tailored to your needs and goals.
Have an injury that acts up whenever you do core work? We got you.
Looking to run a marathon at 65? Cool, let’s get you trained up.
Want info that pertains to you at every step of your journey? We’re here for it.
And diD we mention
Our online coaching ...
👉🏼 COSTS LESS PER MONTH than regular in-person personal training sessions with some random dude who works in the gym and knows nothing about periods, perimenopause, and pelvic floor.
👉🏼 GETS YOU MORE COACHING PER MONTH since you have on-going access to your coach through the week. We’re not limited to your 1-hour training session and we’re not charging you by the hour either.
👉🏼 FITS YOUR SCHEDULE BETTER AND CAN FOLLOW YOU ANYWHERE. Travel for work a lot? No problem. Your coach & workouts are in your pocket and we can even adapt your training to that teensy hotel gym space too.
👉🏼 LEADS TO BETTER RESULTS because we’re able to take a 360° view to provide more feedback, support, and accountability extending beyond training to include your lifestyle & habits outside the gym.
- Get evidence-based health information that is specifically for you, distilled down to your exact needs and goals– no expensive sewer-water shakes or stupid workout fads that don’t get results.
- Have a custom plan for how you can squeeze working out, training, and staying active into an already jam-packed schedule.
- Be held accountable to your goals– in the most loving, you got this way, of course.
- Manage aches, pains, and injuries with custom rehab work and modified workouts on-the-fly when you need them to reduce the death grip they have on your lifestyle.
- Set yourself up to be independent for as long as possible– a girls’ trip in your 80s? Why TF not.
- Overcome obstacles and challenges with an empathetic coach who knows exactly what you’re going through– oh, and nothing is TMI. Ever. From periods to pelvic floor– every topic is fair game.
- Boost your energy, get stronger, manage your perimenopause symptoms (bye bye hot flashes and insulin resistance), and improve your mental health.
- Become a badass athlete because results are a given when you commit and follow through.
Your body is even more precious.
What's included in 1:1 coaching?
We have two 1:1 packages – Basic and Premium – which we match to your needs.
both options include:
- Regular coaching calls (weekly, monthly, or quarterly depending on your package) to hold you accountable to your goals, troubleshoot obstacles, and stay connected with your coach
- A top-notch, custom-built training schedule of workouts– completely tailored to your needs, available time, and equipment access (bye, decision fatigue)
- On-the-fly program adjustments whenever you need them, so work trips and injuries don’t have to mean losing your gains or get in your way
- Weekly check-ins and feedback from your coach, so you’re always supported and moving in the right direction
- A robust library of mini-courses, yoga classes, myofascial releases, and empowering resources to allow you to go further, faster into your strength journey
- Access to our training app so you can watch workout demos and track your workouts + progress– because celebrating you every step of the way is what we live for.
👉🏼 1:1 coaching is for women who want to have a custom program created for their specific needs, time constraints, equipment availability, and goals.
👉🏼 They want everything tailored to their body, preferences, lifestyle, and vision.
👉🏼 They’re short on time and want someone in their corner to take decisions off their plate and help them stay motivated in the process.
👉🏼 They’re damn sure they want to be strong and more durable and are ready to make this year the year they got athletic AF.
Coaches who get it to get you there.
We want coaches who are also women in their midlife years and beyond, out there walking the walk. Coaches who understand our body and can talk about all of it.
We want to be strong and durable, not skinny and frail– we saw the impact the latter had on our mothers and grandmothers.
No thank you.
We want to climb mountains, run trails, go hiking, lift heavy shit, play with our kiddos and grandkiddos, and be independent for as long as possible.
We are done living and dying by the scale. And losing body fat is just a fun added bonus, not the primary goal.
We know what we deserve. And we’re all about getting the support that gets us the results we actually want.
And that’s exactly who we’re planning on becoming.
We've got a variety of online coaching services and online personal training programs to meet you where you are and help you get where you want to go, including:
- Strength training programs to help you build strength which are fully-customized to your fitness goals, experience level, and available equipment through our personal training app
- Run coaching and endurance coaching for hikers to help you confidently go the distance and see the world on your own two feet
- Nutrition coaching that’s shame-free, judgment-free, and based in science— not a bunch of made-up trends and fads that you have to white-knuckle your way through
- Mindset coaching to help you stop self-sabotage in its tracks and make the lifestyle change needed to finally follow through with your commitments to yourself
Sound like you're in the right place? Awesome.
Our 1:1 coaching packages range from $375-575 per month, depending on the level of support you choose.
Yes, these prices are a *smidge* higher than you'll find in those random IG ads ...
kinda like your standards, amiright?
But here’s the deal– we don’t just assign you meals and a give you a Google Sheet of exercises and cross our fingers that you do the work with no excuses.
Nope. Not our style.
Our comprehensive, high-touch coaching packages are heavily sought after (and often fully booked) because:
👉🏼 THEY. JUST. WORK.
👉🏼 We provide lots of opportunities to connect 1-to-1 with your coach in real time who you’ll have an actual on-going relationship with. In fact, we offer more touch points with your coach in our packages than any other coaching package we’ve seen out there … and you won’t have to refinance your house to pay for it.
We treat your goals as our goals.
So you COULD keep scouring the internet for random bits of advice and cobble together your own plan
You COULD buy the cheaper option that gets you nowhere fast because it's not built with you, your life, and your goals in mind
You could get the shortcut and work with us.
Reach out to our team. We solemnly swear to give you just the facts about which 1:1 package best fits your needs and goals. Then, it’s go time.
FAIR WARNING: Due to the unique high-touch nature of our coaching packages, we get results. Which means we have an extremely low turnover of clients. So, we only have a few spots open each year. Don’t linger on the fence too long.